I present to you Visual Novel Reader, a text hooker and translator that can overlay your VNs in realtime...To be honest I have no idea how to explain this, since I just started using it a week ago to play Baldr Sky Zero , since there was no /h code for the text, so here's some copy and paste
Just go here:
Site to Register AC (Still underconstruction, ac is for creditin yourself for trans, not required for now?)
- Online machine translation
- Offline machine translation (additional software like LEC, ATLAS or JBeijing is required)
- Render translated subtitles over the game window. Support full screen mode.
- Parse the Japanese and pop-up translation for words
- Support using EPWING dictionaries to provide extra translation
- Read selected Japanese words and sentences with online (except Mainland China) or offline TTS
- Share comments and manual subtitles. Able to submit/edit/delete/improve/protect subtitles.
- Share user-define dictionary to improve machine translations.
- Share game text settings among all users.
- Hide the underlying technical details as much as possible.
for English trans, its mostly names and some simple phrase by users, maybe once the site is up I'll start uploading as well
Check it out yourself, I have some VNs to catch up